Wednesday, January 25, 2017

New Year, new content.

Hello, 11:11 readers!
I know that I have been M.I.A for about a year, but I'm back. I'm going to be doing my best to continue to bring back amazing God filled content that will hopefully bring us all closer to God, as well as another way to link together in our purpose. Many things have changed in my life, I'm sure as they have in yours...

But, in the last year, I have and am still overcoming my depression (as mentioned in one of my earlier posts). I don't want to misinform anyone that depression is something that can be wiped away in a couple of weeks or even in a year...it takes time! But eventually, everything comes together, and you learn not only things about yourself, but triggers that may set you off. You learn things and new ways to never return back to that dark, empty place that your titled as 'home",

I really wanted to just say hello to you faithful viewers, and I am really believing God that this will be the year that 11:11 reaches out to more people, and gives a voice to those that feel silenced.

I hope you all are having a great new year,
And I'm looking forward to growing and hearing from you.

This year,  I will hopefully be looking for guest bloggers as well as those who would like to collaborate in writing.

Please feel free to email me with any questions, or anything that you all would like to see written at: ttbailey.walton@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment